Re: [IP] Insulin Resistance

I have been on FIASP for over 6 months.  It does act a little faster, and
you should try it, but it only helped me a little.

Get a copy of "pumping insulin".  It will teach you how to set the magic
numbers for your pump.

Then think about going lower carb.  That will help you maintain better
control.

Good luck,
George
George E Eberhardt