Re: [IP] Basal rates and carb ratio

 I use the temporary basal rate quite a bit especially with a newly inserted
inset. I increase 10% for 4 hrs. I find myself going high if I don't as I seem
to absorb slowly over 13 years of pumping. I don't consult with my endo as I see
her every 6 mos. I did consult when going thru chemo as steroids were an issue
for me. If new to the pump and unsure I'd give your endo a call.

Diane from MI

 On July 5, 2019, at 3:05 PM, email @ redacted
wrote:

Always!

> Do any of you change this info in your pump without consulting your endo?
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)