[IP] Re: Medtronic hacking issue

Herebs a good article about it, including a list of the models and the fact
that itbs just a warning and not really a recall. The knowledge of the
problem isnbt new. Whatbs new is the FDA warning and Medtronic soft
recall.  Pam
https://www.healthline.com/diabetesmine/fda-medtronic-old-diabetes-devices-no
t-cybersecure?utm_source=Sailthru%20Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=diabe
tesmine&utm_content=2019-07-03&apid=24900225#1

Sent from my iPad