Re: [IP] Medtronic Hacking Issue????

 All 522bs and 722bs are Loopable. If I get to a computer I can send a link.
Do NOT send any of these back to Medtronic. I can help find it a home for an
eager looper. Also the Looping community has figured out a lot of fixes for pump
errors and breakage that the rest of the world thinks are fatal

John

Sent from my iPhone