RE: [IP] Medtronic Hacking Issue????

Thank you for the reply and the information provided.  Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
<email @ redacted> On Behalf Of wilson19262003
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 10:05 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Medtronic Hacking Issue????

 Hi Steve,I have a 723 and heard a 2.4 is safe. A 2.4 or less needs to be
replaced.B Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
 -------- Original message --------From: george lovelace
<email @ redacted> Date: 7/2/19 9:37 AM
(GMT-08:00) To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IP]
Medtronic Hacking Issue???? Steve, whatever you do, DO NOT send it to
Medtronic.B There are a lot ofpeople that would be willing to give you a lot
more than anything Medtronicis giving. As usual they don't know what they
are talking about.B Make aDifference in a Loopers
future!https://loopkit.github.io/loopdocs/setup/requirements/mdt-pump/#pump-
modelOn
Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 11:20 AM Steve Smith
<email @ redacted> wrote:> Anyone have
valid information on what Medtronic pumps and what versions are> involved
with this possible "hacking issue"?B I have talked to three> different
people at Medtronic and gotten three different answers.B I have a> spare
MM722 that I use as a backup. It is Version 2.4A and the last gal at>
Minimed told me that it was only
508 pumps with a version less than 2.4> were> part of the hacking scare so
mine would not qualify.B Anyone know if this> information is correct or
not?>>>>
Steve> .> Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/> (select
Steve> your
charity = Insulin Pumpers)>-- GeorgeType 1 - 55 years - Pumping since
1998http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/