Re: [IP] Medtronic Hacking Issue????

Steve, whatever you do, DO NOT send it to Medtronic.  There are a lot of
people that would be willing to give you a lot more than anything Medtronic
is giving. As usual they don't know what they are talking about.  Make a
Difference in a Loopers future!

https://loopkit.github.io/loopdocs/setup/requirements/mdt-pump/#pump-model

--
George