[IP] Medtronic Hacking Issue????

Anyone have valid information on what Medtronic pumps and what versions are
involved with this possible "hacking issue"?  I have talked to three
different people at Medtronic and gotten three different answers.  I have a
spare MM722 that I use as a backup. It is Version 2.4A and the last gal at
Minimed told me that it was only 508 pumps with a version less than 2.4 were
part of the hacking scare so mine would not qualify.  Anyone know if this
information is correct or not?

Steve