Re: [IP] Help needed please

 You might think about what you ate for supper and when. I find if I have a
higher protein/fat meal it will take longer to get the calories into my system
than if I eat a higher carb meal. Often if I eat a later supper Ibm normal at
bedtime, but when the cheese or meat get digested the bG rises while I sleep.