RE: [IP] Help needed please

Thanks Pam.  I'll have to think about that.  I appreciate your input, as
always!

Sue
else's life."

<<Besides everyone else's suggestions (dawn phenomenon, lying on the sites,
scar tissue, etc.), one other thing to consider if whether you ate an
unusually high fat or high protein dinner. If I have too much of either at
dinner, my blood sugars will rise overnight. They say high fat meals can
cause a rise even the next day. Pam>>

<I have a problem I haven't had before in all the years I've been
pumping.When I go to bed, my BG is normal; the other night 90.B  When I wake
up in the morning, after eating nothing all night, my BG is in the upper
180s or higher.B  I upped my basal, but it had no effect.B  Does anyone have
any suggestions about what's going on?B  (I'm on Medicare, so of course I
don't have sensors.)> .