RE: [IP] Help needed please

Thanks John.  I did consider the dawn phenomenon, but pretty much ruled it
out.  Since I'll be checking my BG anyway, I'll reconsider it.  I appreciate
the article.

Sue
else's life."

<<There is a situation called the "dawn phenomenon", too. This article
explains it and gives some tips for dealing with it.>>

https://www.diabetesselfmanagement.com/blog/controlling-the-dawn-phenomenon/