From: "Sue" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 5:01:05 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] Help needed please

Thank you everyone. I guess I'll be checking my BG every hour for a while
to see what's what. And I've been pumping for about 12 years, so yeah, I
guess a location change is in order. Kristina, you really use the "girls?"
I can't imagine! I've used my abdomen most of the time; sometimes my inner
thighs. I'll try some other locations.

It doesn't seem to matter where I am in terms of when I inserted the new
set. I considered sending my endo a message to see what she says, but
decided to consult the experts (all of you!) first.

Thank you again; I don't know what I would have done without this group
throughout the years. You're terrific.

Sue
else's life."

<< Lilliana's question about how long your site has been in place reminds me
that you may have to change the area of body for infusion sets. Depending on
how long you've been pumping, you have to give your usual site placement
area a break.I usually use my abdominal area, but then try to give it a few
months "vacation"
using my butt, upper arms and "the girls".>>
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)