RE: [IP] Help needed please

Hi Michelle,

No, no hormones (I'm 72) and no illnesses or other physical issues I'm aware
of.  I live in a constant state of stress, so that can't be it either since
it's not new.   I have had a cat bite through the tubing a couple of times,
but he must have done it early in the a.m. before I woke up, because it
didn't seem to make a BIG difference in my morning BG.

I'll change out the set in a bit and see what happens tonight; I did
consider scar tissue, but didn't really think that was it.  I guess I'll
find out tonight, or rather, in the morning.

Thanks!

Sue
else's life."

<< any hormonal, illness (temperature, bad teeth, UTI, etc?). Issues? Those
seem to make my overnight insulin less effective than daytime control, all
other
(known!) things equal>>