Re: [IP] Help needed please

I am not you, BUT, have a few personal experiences  :)

 1) I have had sites that did something similar, come to find out, either I laid
on it or something similar, so essentially, the insulin from several nighttime
hours failed to control BG the next morning

 2) any hormonal, illness (temperature, bad teeth, UTI, etc?). Issues? Those
seem to make my overnight insulin less effective than daytime control, all other
(known!) things equal

MichelleS