From: "Liliana Wells" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 1:08:35 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Help needed please

90 BG before bedtime is wayyyy too low for me. I have to be at least
180 and then I will not bottom out during the night. So I am at
opposite spectrum from you. Check your basals as Kristina suggested.
Also, do you have "Think like a Pancreas" by Gary SCHEINER? There is
a section in that book where he talks about unexplained morning lows
or highs. Another thing to consider is, how long have you had your
infusion in that site. I don't have a sensor either so I do the
guessing game like you. Good luck.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Sue
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> I have a problem I haven't had before in all the years I've been pumping.
> When I go to bed, my BG is normal; the other night 90. When I wake up in
> the morning, after eating nothing all night, my BG is in the upper 180s or
> higher. I upped my basal, but it had no effect. Does anyone have any
> suggestions about what's going on? (I'm on Medicare, so of course I don't
> have sensors.)
>

> Thanks so much.
>

> Sue
>
> "One of the greatest experiences in life is making a difference in someone
> else's life."
> .
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)