Re: [IP] Help needed please

90 BG before bedtime is wayyyy too low for me.  I have to be at least
180 and then I will not bottom out during the night.  So I am at
opposite spectrum from you.  Check your basals as Kristina suggested.
Also, do you have "Think like a Pancreas" by Gary SCHEINER?  There is
a section in that book where he talks about unexplained morning lows
or highs.  Another thing to consider is, how long have you had your
infusion in that site.  I don't have a sensor either so I do the
guessing game like you.  Good luck.