From: "Sue" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 12:43:14 PM
Subject: [IP] Help needed please

Hi everyone,

I have a problem I haven't had before in all the years I've been pumping.
When I go to bed, my BG is normal; the other night 90. When I wake up in
the morning, after eating nothing all night, my BG is in the upper 180s or
higher. I upped my basal, but it had no effect. Does anyone have any
suggestions about what's going on? (I'm on Medicare, so of course I don't
have sensors.)

Thanks so much.

Sue

else's life."