[IP] Help needed please

Hi everyone,

I have a problem I haven't had before in all the years I've been pumping.
When I go to bed, my BG is normal; the other night 90.  When I wake up in
the morning, after eating nothing all night, my BG is in the upper 180s or
higher.  I upped my basal, but it had no effect.  Does anyone have any
suggestions about what's going on?  (I'm on Medicare, so of course I don't
have sensors.)

Thanks so much.

Sue

else's life."