From: Mary Richman
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] NYC pharmacy question

This is for any New Yorkers on Medicare in this group.
Has anyone had success in finding a pharmacy (ideally Manhattan or W. Bronx)
that will fill a prescription for Humalog under Medicare Part B? My regular
neighborhood pharmacy canbt do Part B at all. Ibve been told Walgreens
will do
it but when I went to the nearest one and spoke with the pharmacist he told
me
that all insulin, even for a pump, is Part D, not B. I donbt want to have
bring him the regulation and try to convince him if I can find a place that
is
familiar with the regulation and will fill it with proper documentation.
Please
help b thanks!
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)

---