Re: [IP] Chest Pain and 530G Pump

Jean,

 I've been wearing my pump in my breast t-shirt pocket for 20+ yrs. True, it's
not like being in a bra, but close to that area. I haven't had any issues. As a
guy, this may affect differently, but as in everything - we're all different. I
just thought I'd pass my experience onto you.

Best wishes,
Dick
 ---- Jean Roseman <email @ redacted>