[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

[IP] Kroger pharmacy

 Yes, I get my Novolog for my pump, through City Market. I use my Medicare B, to
pay for it. It is probably the staff, not knowing what to do. Call the corporate
office for Kroger and tell them you are having a difficult time getting the
pharmacy to process your Part B, script for insulin. Get their name, and
instructions, then call your pharmacy and ask to speak to either the head
pharmacy tech, or the pharmacist on duty. I say that, because I used to work at
the same pharmacy, I use for my RX's. There is paperwork that has to be filled
out by you and your prescribing physician, in order to get this all in your
file. It is the same with test strips and Part B.

Hope this will give you some direction to start. It can be a hassle. 
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
Follow us at https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org
Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)