[IP] NYC pharmacy question

This is for any New Yorkers on Medicare in this group.
 Has anyone had success in finding a pharmacy (ideally Manhattan or W. Bronx)
that will fill a prescription for Humalog under Medicare Part B? My regular
neighborhood pharmacy canbt do Part B at all. Ibve been told Walgreens will do
it but when I went to the nearest one and spoke with the pharmacist he told me
that all insulin, even for a pump, is Part D, not B. I donbt want to have to
bring him the regulation and try to convince him if I can find a place that is
familiar with the regulation and will fill it with proper documentation. Please
help b thanks!