[IP] Kroger pharmacy

Is anyone getting their insulin through a Kroger pharmacy? Kroger or any of
its other grocery stores?

I'm trying to get my prescription filled at my local City Market pharmacy,
a member of the Kroger family, with incredible difficulties. Of course,
the trouble is that I'm using Medicare Part B and my secondary insurance.
The fact that I can do so easily at Walgreen's tells me that it's City
Market with the problem -- not Medicare or my secondary.

If anyone has successfully filled their insulin prescription using Medicare
Part B at a Kroger family pharmacy, will you please send me the name/number
of the staff member who is working those wonders? Then I can have the
people here talk with the people there.

I'm trying to eliminate the quarterly 150 mile trip to/from Durango.

Thanks,
Diane