[IP] Re: (IP) Medicare

 It may have to do with whether you're a type 1 or Type 2, also whether you're
on Original Medicare or an Advantage plan. The latter have their own rules and
requirements. If you're on Original Medicare it's up to the MAC ((Medicare
Administrative Contractor) in your region. There are 13 of them in the country
so they may have different requirements from each other. Best to ask your endo
and supplier what's required. Pam

Sent from my iPad