Re: [IP] MEDICARE

B I've been Type I for 52 years, had a C peptide test about 20 years ago after
being on Medicare for 'awhile'.The other test - is it A1c ? -they're now
asking for- is simply to prevent people from taking insulin for fun!B
...sorry, couldn't resist.B  I believe most endocrinologists would be willing
to work with you on this if you tell them you're applying for Medicare.B  Most
are very sensitive to the high cost of diabetes care.B  If your's is not,
consider finding another.B  Ask your hospital for a recommendation.
Good luck.

    On Friday, July 15, 2016 2:04 PM, Kathleen Kienle