[IP] Re: [IPn] UCSF is conduction a study SF, San Diego, LA

 I did that study.' It was interesting and fun. Meet some nice people too. I had
to pay my own airfare for the one face to face meeting, but all the other
meetings are on the internet. I didn't learn too much since I stay current on
research but it was very good motivation to try and get myself on track. If you
do it, tell Vicky hi for me!

Sara smarty pants (Falconer)