From: Stacey Martin <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thu, Jul 30, 2015 11:09 pm
Subject: [IP] Humidity going away tomorrow

By this time tomorrow here n the northeast, the humidity is supposed to be
half
of what it is now (90%)!!!!!! I can't wait. Especially since I had a
sensor stay
stuck to me for less tha a half hour the other day. I thought the
site was dry,
but maybe it was a bit damp, and then I had to go outside and
find my dog, so
sweat appeared. The Tegaderm underneath did not hold up! I
think without it the
sensor would have come unstuck in five minutes.

 Dex is
sending a replacement, but oh how I hate humidity.... For so many
reasons!

45% humidity is what we get in late October! never in summer! It'll still
be
hot, but it's so much easier to take without the humidity.

 I can't use
skin tac as it burns my skin. I haven't tried mastisol, but I may
have
to.

Stacey M

Sent from my