[IP] Humidity going away tomorrow

 By this time tomorrow here n the northeast, the humidity is supposed to be half
of what it is now (90%)!!!!!! I can't wait. Especially since I had a sensor stay
stuck to me for less tha a half hour the other day. I thought the site was dry,
but maybe it was a bit damp, and then I had to go outside and find my dog, so
sweat appeared. The Tegaderm underneath did not hold up! I think without it the
sensor would have come unstuck in five minutes.

 Dex is sending a replacement, but oh how I hate humidity.... For so many
reasons!

 45% humidity is what we get in late October! never in summer! It'll still be
hot, but it's so much easier to take without the humidity.

 I can't use skin tac as it burns my skin. I haven't tried mastisol, but I may
have to.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad