[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance
 
 

Re: [IP] Supplies



Richard,


Thank you for sharing .. I really appreciate it.


Cynthia



-----Original Message-----
From: Price <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tue, Jul 28, 2015 7:10 pm
Subject: Re: [IP] Supplies


They were sent today.

Richard

Sent from my iPad

 > On Jul 28, 2015, at
5:54 AM, email @ redacted
wrote:
> 
> Richard,
>

> 
> I really appreciate you sending the Quick sets you are a life saver. 
>

> 
> My address is:
> 
> 
> Cynthia Lopez
> 2661 Janice Circle NE
>
Birmingham, AL 35235
> 
> 
> And thank you again.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>
-----Original Message-----
> From: Price
<email @ redacted>
> To: IP
<email @ redacted>
> Sent: Tue, Jul 28, 2015 12:15 am
> Subject: Re:
[IP] Supplies
> 
> 
> Cynthia, I accidentally hit the wrong button on my iPad
and deleted
> your
> address in Birmingham.
> Please re send it and I will
get them sent to you
> this week.
> 
> Richard
> 
> Sent from my iPad
>

>> On Jul 27, 2015, at 8:41 PM,
> Price
>
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> I do have
about six that you can have. Do you need an inserted, I
> have
> several
>>
if you can use one.
>> Email me your address and I will send
> them to you
this week. I live on the
> west
>> coast.
>> 
>> Richard
>> 
>> Sent
>
from my iPad
>> 
>>> On Jul 27, 2015, at 1:22 PM,
>
email @ redacted
>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> I am looking
for
> Quick-Set Paradigm Infusion Set, if any body has extras
> that
>>> they
don't
> use.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Thank you 
>>> Cynthia 
>>> .
>>>
Follow us at
> https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
>>> Make a long URL
short at
> http://type1.org
>>> Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/
> (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)
>> .
>>
Follow us at
> https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
>> Make a long URL short
at
> http://type1.org
>> Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/
> (select your charity = Insulin
> Pumpers)
>
----------------------------------------------------------
> for
> HELP or to
subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
> contact:
>
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> Follow us at
>
https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
> Make a long URL short at
>
http://type1.org
> Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
>
(select
> your charity = Insulin Pumpers)
> .
> Follow us at
https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
> Make a long URL short at
http://type1.org
> Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
>
(select your charity = Insulin
Pumpers)
----------------------------------------------------------
for
HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact:
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
Follow us at
https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
Make a long URL short at
http://type1.org
Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
(select
your charity = Insulin Pumpers)
.
----------------------------------------------------------
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
Follow us at https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org
Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)