Re: [IP] Minimed pump supplies

 Also, when dealing with the suppliers, like Minimed or Animas, and your
insurance wonbt work through them, they have referred me to wholesalers that do
take my insurance.

The conversation has gone like this:
bHello, Animas, Ibd like to order more stuff.b
 bIbm sorry, Jeff, but our contract with your insurance is up. You have to get
your stuff through Edgepark. Here is their number.b

bHello, Edgepark, Ibd like to get my pump stuff through you.b
 bOK, how much stuff do you need? Oh yeah, can I have your doctor information,
itbll take about 5 days to transfer everything over.b

2 Days laterb&

 bHello, Jeff? Your stuff is on itbs way. Webll send you a bill for the
deductable, which happens to beb& wow! Zero dollars. Is there anything else you
need?"

 On 7/29/15, 10:32 AM, "email @ redacted on behalf of
arizonaclark" <email @ redacted on behalf of