[IP] Senate 2689: Medicare CGM Access Act of 2014

 To second Jerrys Smiths post, this is a very easy and important way to become
involved in this very important issue.

 To automatically send a message to your senators, go to this website set up by
the JDRF:
https://secure3.convio.net/jdrf3/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=412

 Fill out your personal information, and then write a short personal message
where directed. Press Send Now and the letter will be automatically sent to your
two senators based on the address you provided. It definitely worked because I
immediately get an automated response from one of my senators. It takes about 5
minutes and is easy. So do it and help get CGMS approved by Medicare!

 The other thing that you can do is sign the petition started by JDRF. The goal
is 10,000 signatures and they are over 7,000 in just two days.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/776/978/446/?z00m=21346344

 Both of these websites were provided to me by JDRF in yesterdays email blast
because I am on their list as someone who wants to be involved in diabetes
advocacy.

So let your voice be heard.

If you have questions, dont hesitate to ask.