Re: [IP] Re: Dupuytrens and misc.

Ha, like Susan I feel like I am the queen of trigger finger!  I have had 7
or 8 of them and one time I had two done at once, one in each hand!  I
saved $$ on the operating room and assorted expenses that they charge.  I
have had a huge bandage each time that I remove about a day after and just
use a band aid and have removed the stitches myself...the nurses hate
me...lol.  Results have been fantastic and since I play guitar, it was
important to get it done.  As far a Dupuytrens, yeah, have that too in both
hands.  Not contracting at this point and may never go beyond what it
currently is.  There are some new procedures out there to offer some
release but not all hand doctors know of them.  President Reagan had it and
you can look at some photos and see that he was unable to completely open
at least one hand.  My doctor told me that the trigger finger surgery can
exacerbate the condition due to the trauma to the hand.  cynthia