[IP] IP] Re: Dupuytrens and misc.

<After a few years, the constricture and
small lump in my palm disappeared. Probably due to the constant stretching of
my hand.>

Susan, I think it's common to Scottish backgrounds too? that's me.
I have some books with hand exercises, I see where that is supposed to be
good.  Do you know if doing things like knitting, or other craft type things
help or hinder? I've been a crafter wannabe for a long time, and am figuring I
had better quit putting off the things I really want to be doing!!! thanks for
your reply.
Laura