[IPn] Summer effort

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

A frequent response to fundraising requests is the comment "I can go
to Facebook, or Yahoo Groups, etc... and it's free. Why should I give
to Insulin Pumpers?"

That is a good question. First, those other forums are NOT FREE. The
are supported by the advertising that you see on the top and sides of
every page you visit and that advertising is targeted specifically at
you. Second, none of those organizations do anything for the diabetes
community, they just provide convenient pages for people to make
comments about any topic, some of which may touch on diabetes.

Insulin Pumpers, on the other hand, advocates for and supports the
diabetes community. Insulin Pumpers does not have a giant advertising
revenue stream, in contrast it receives modest contributions from
it's members and companies directly involved in the diabetes
industry. One way or another these donors are interested in YOUR
welfare. Insulin Pumpers directly supports economically disadvantaged
pumpers with its pump supply program, and tries its very best to find
and disseminate information that is both relevant and useful for
members ot the diabetes community in general and pump users in
particular.

If you care about what Insulin Pumpers does for the diabetes
community and would like us to continue, then your financial support,
no matter how little or how large, is vital to our continued success.

Please give what you can to the Summer pledge drive by visiting one
of these web links:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate

or provide a challenge for other members to match your generosity at:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge

Thank you for your support,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director