Re: [IP] Dex in arm (was Dex 7+ vs G4)

OK Lola, I watched the video.  Here's the problem.  Her arms are quite a
bit bigger than mine and she doesn't pinch up at all.  If I don't pinch up
(this has happened on my legs) the cannula sticks into my muscle and that's
painful.  This probably is OK to do if you have fuller arms than I do.
It's the pinching up and inserting at the same time that's a problem for
me.  I guess I can try doing this on a meatier part of my arm and see how
it works.  Thanks for letting us know about the video.  Susan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=KaN_iPP-wq8<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaN_iPP-wq8>

https://www.twitter.com/**insulinpumpers<https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>