From: Gregory Legowski
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 12:49 PM
To: Insulin Pump Mailing List
Subject: Re: [IP] Dex in arm (was Dex 7+ vs G4)

> I can never figure out how to start a new topic, so I'm just going to use
> this heading since my question is about the Dexcom.  I would like to take
> little survey of those who use the G4:  on what part of your body do you
> feel you get the best readings?  I know the arm is supposed to be a good
> place, but I live alone and my dog refuses to help me.  But, let me know
> if
> that's your best place, anyway.  Thanks, Susan

I haven't really compared, since I long ago settled on using my arms for my
7+ and just continued to do so with the G4.  Putting it on the upper arm my
yourself really isn't that difficult, although it does take a bit of
practice.  (It actually seems a bit easier to manage with the G4, but I'm
not sure if there's actually any difference in releasing the inserter, or
if it's just a matter of being used to it)

Greg Legowski | email @ redacted | email @ redacted
"When I rise to power, those people will be sterilized."