Re: [IP] Dex 7+ vs G4

Nora, you may want to try your Omnipod in areas that you can't see, because
you may run out of real estate on your stomach and midriff.  I wear my pods
all over the place.  I've been wearing them on my legs since it's summer
and I wear dresses all the time.  I seem to get great absorption on the
legs and arms.  Better than on my fatty hips, although I do continue to use
the hips.  I have never worn one on my stomach.  It just seems like such an
unappealing place to put a pod.  Besides, that's Dexcom territory! It
doesn't matter if you can see if it's properly inserted.  You'll know soon
enough and besides, when you get the nice poke upon insertion, you'll know
it's in.   Susan