Re: [IP] Dex in arm (was Dex 7+ vs G4)

I tried to put one on my arm by myself once and it was really quite
humorous.  I pinched up by leaning my arm on the table and when I pushed
the plunger, it was so amazing that it didn't even hurt going in (usually
it feels like I'm about to die).  It didn't take long to figure out that it
was pain free because the needle never went into my arm.  It went parallel
to my arm.  Those ??? let me know that something was very wrong.  Now I'm
scared to try this in my arm by myself again.

It would be great if someone could tell us the technique.  Thanks, Susan