Re: [IP] Dex 7+ vs G4

I can never figure out how to start a new topic, so I'm just going to use
this heading since my question is about the Dexcom.  I would like to take a
little survey of those who use the G4:  on what part of your body do you
feel you get the best readings?  I know the arm is supposed to be a good
place, but I live alone and my dog refuses to help me.  But, let me know if
that's your best place, anyway.  Thanks, Susan