Re: [IP] Insulin & Part B

Are you talking about the insulin or infusion set?  I use the same  vial as
when i was on the needle.  I usually go to WalMart or CVS they  neber give
me any issues of getting my insulin.  I call my endo for all my  other
 supplies. He does he thing then I get within a few days NO cjarge NO S & H
fees!

In a message dated 7/30/2013 3:08:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,