RE: [IP] Insulin & Part B

 Oliver - here is the information for Walgreens Part B Billing Center and their
Support Center. The billing center in Danville has always been very helpful. I
think the Support Center was created because of the changes for mail order test
strips and Walgreens anticipated a lot of new prescriptions. But I have called
the Danville IL # many times and they will assist with getting your Walgreens to
get this set-up correctly.

WALGREENS BILLING, Danville IL: 1-888-281-0590, Part B Medicare Billing
>From Web Site: Walgreens Medicare Part B Support Center at 1-888-380-8051.

Shirley, dx age 5, 1954; Animas PING