Re: [IP] Type I in Older Folks

 curly....this is NEW research..It's genetic research done by the University of
Chicago. They do research in genetic's rather then researching new drugs. They
are saying some people's gene's changed for one reason or another and caused the
diabeties and in some instances a pill can straighten it out. It has worked now
for several hundred younger kids who were on insulin and are now taking one pill
a day to tweek the gene that has gone haywire.