RE: [IP] Type I in Older Folks

>Which school/college/country did this doctor/endo come up with this
disease?<

University of Chicago Kovler Diabetes Center - follow this link for info...
http://monogenicdiabetes.uchicago.edu/what-is-monogenic-diabetes/
Paul TI 1981 MM Paradigm pump

Subject: Re: [IP] Type I in Older Folks

Which sschool/college/counrty did this doctor/endo come up with this
disease? Not saying that one scholl is better than another, but my endo of
24 yrs & his collueges havent heard of this one beofre. Nor have they heard
if type 1 not being formally known as juve!  Doesn't matter what you call
the disease to me, I've been on the diets & pills/nedles now on the pump
only!
Seems to be working. Also after checking my blood 589 times in 90  days (lil
more than 6 a day), my meter says ave 149 but my 12 hr fasting A1C  taken
early this morning was 7.7!  So, I also am thinking that chart that  was
prviously shown from a website is a lil way off!
I'll stick with the blood tests & A1C's are the truemonitors of  control!

In a message dated 7/31/2012 6:45:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,