Re: [IP] Type I in Older Folks

Signe, I think you're correct about there not being enough endos to go
around. They are just inundated with type 2's and thyroid problems.  They
just don't have the time to properly educate a type 1 diabetic.  When I was
first diagnosed, my endo at the time told me that she just didn't have the
time to answer my questions, so I should probably find someone else and she
would be glad to send them my records.  That was after calling three times
in five weeks with questions.  Boy did I feel lost at sea.  That was when I
started to read and that helped me the most. Susan