[IP] Re:

Rachel
 I have been using the Pod and Dexcom for several years now, I believe edging up
on 6 years. I am really happy with both of them. The Pod is easy to use and the
Dexcom keeps me in line. Can't imagine life without them. Of course I purchased
the Dexcom shortly after the pod because they both said there would be one
controller out soon that would manage both units. I'm still waiting for that to
happen. Good luck and do lots of research before you do decide.
Oliver

Sent from me to you