Re: [IP] RE:

I use the Omnipod and I love it.  The customer service is great, I love no
tubing, and it stays on no matter what I'm doing.  And I live in Arizona
and it's hot here.  I go biking outdoors and sweat a lot and the adhesive
has never come off.  Your Omnipod rep will give you a dummy sample to try
wearing.  I would probably do that before making a decision.  Susan