Re: [IP] mobile phones and snipping

----- Original Message -----

> From: m schlight <email @ redacted>
>
> For those of you lucky or brichb enough or intelligent enough to have and
> use a smartphone , tablet or other device that makes snipping/clipping
> difficult or impossible, how about simply creating a new message?

 I sometimes send mail from my phone, which is paid for by my job, and it IS
nearly impossible to snip messages that I'm replying to. Starting a new message
is a good idea, but then of course you're going to hear people complaining that
they have no idea what your reply means with no quoted context. Unfortunately
(or fortunately, depending on your view), more and more people are going to be
using tablets & phones for everything so this list and every other list will be
dealing with more & more unsnipped messages.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987