[IP] Re:

I have been using an Omnipod with Decom CGM for about 2 years.  I love it
and would probably not even take a tube version even it was free.  However,
you need to make sure the adhesive that is used does not bother you.  I had
pod failures last year but none since.  Their help line offered overnight
delivery on failed pods , no questions asked, only lot numbers.  Some
people complain about where to put it.  I have used it on my thigh, arm and
stomach. I prefer my stomach and rotate it enough that I don't come close
to using the same general area for more than 30 days and I change the pod
every 3 days.
No matter your choice once you are on the pump, you'll never go back to the
4 or five injections a day.

Kourdt

--

Kourdt Howell