-------- Original Message --------
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 05:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
CC:

Hi
I am going to be changing pumps in Sept and have 4 to choose from. I
would be grateful if any of you can tell me the pros and cons of the
following pumps.Omnipod, Animas with Cgm, Medtronic VEo with Cgm or
Roche.
I just think its worth hearing from people who use them rather than just
the medical profession.
Look forward to hearing from any of you.
Thank you Rachel
Sent from Samsung Mobile