From: Sharon <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:37 AM
Subject: Subject: Re: [IP] Frustrations!! Questions!

Clinton and Victoria,
I have been on an exercise program for several years and my weight loss is
slow. I did lose 20 lbs
that I kept off for the last eighteen months. I have found myself doing better
when I am consistent with the exercise and treating lows by lowering by basal
rate anywhere from 25-50% for an hour or so after exercising.

It all depends on what type of exercise I do;
I do aqua fit, sculpt class, Turbo-fit, etc. for an hour and sometimes end up
high and sometimes very low a few hours later.
My regular work out of some cardio and strength training doesn't seem to cause
any extremes afterwards.

I always eat a balanced meal of carbs, protein and a vegetable before exercise
and bolus half of my meal dose. My doctor is happy to see my AIc's in the
lower 7.0's and is happy to see me exercising. She says that is the best I can
do by keeping busy and eating right.

We are all different shapes and sizes, for myself exercising on a consistent
basis. I would aspire to be a Skinny Minnie" but it's probably not going to
happen! Sharon