[IP] Carb formula for lows

My carb to insulin ratio is 5, my correction factor is 40.
The initial guess is based on your total carb intake.
Over a period of time you should refine basal rates, carb to insulin ratio
and correction factor.
I was very sick for 3 months and lost
35 pounds.  I seem to have stabilized at 20 pounds less than I was.
Resetting the pump parameters has been a challenge.
The basal rates are about 25% of what they were, the correction
factor was 25 and is now 40, but the insulin carb ratio stayed constant.

Go figure.

Floyd Shipman